ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Hi all, couple of things... A read of page 9 of BHP quarterly...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hi all, couple of things...

A read of page 9 of BHP quarterly out today shows how important this copper find is to them. Early in 2019 is the drilling program, so not long to wait. This is now the primary focus for CHK (as it is for BHP as well), just 2km away from the 400m thick discovery (3% cu). Great to see this find featured in the BHP quarterly but given it was described as 'the most significant cu drilling result in the world for possibly 10 years' its no surprise.

ARE drilling started today at tenement 5614 at lake torrens, this tenement is bordered on two sides by CHK tenements. Any decent hits and we have another catalyst. Actually I've been waiting for this to start from before the BHP hit! This was initially the most encouraging site of the multiple SA tenements. Interesting that ARE own other tenements further south yet they start in the one next to us.
    This has not been factored into the price IMO.

Thirdly the gypsum project has been outlined with an NPV of approx. $30m aud. This will support our investment and the current price approx.

Finally some of the rubbish i see on other boards about CHK sp movement is laughable. Stick to TA, as some can't see the forrest for the trees imo. It's a micro cap that doesn't have coin to burn, they have acted strategically to obtain tenements with potential, no point to dump money into drilling when neighbors are exploring for us. Be patient and learn from their exploration. Well done.

Not long to wait now...
    Last edited by Ebbcg: 22/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.2K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 53343340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 104191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.