S2R 4.35% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Hi @Billyandpop I have been checking the imagery regularly and...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Hi @Billyandpop I have been checking the imagery regularly and no signs of movement yet…so my best guess is that they are still waiting on a suitable drill rig to get out on the lake to drill the conductors at polar bear.

@GeoDrill What do you mean by extensions to Robins Hill? I thought the Curie Zone is the down-plunge continuation of the Robins Hill mineralisation?
    I agree, both Swan and Curie Zones are deep. The AEM mining lease covers the down-plunge extent of Swan/Cygnet well enough, so from what I can tell the Swan Zone is almost irrelevant as far as S2’s ground is concerned other than as a potential catalyst for when AEM start to get itchy about securing and proving up nearby resources.
    The Curie Zone on the other hand, while deep, doesn't look to be out of range for surface testing from S2’s ground, and a lot of the recent AEM drilling is still being conducted from surface positions:
    https://fgmcommunity.com.au/news/exploration-drilling-program-robbins-hill-august-update

I believe the UG development at Robins Hill/Curie is still limited by ventilation (i.e., AEM are yet to install a vent rise). That said, I’d be surprised if they haven’t managed to sneak in a drill platform off the decline somewhere to make testing the Curie Zone more efficient.
    So, my point is yes, I agree Curie is deep but its not out of reach of surface drill testing. Granted it would be expensive drilling, but in the context of the opportunity it presents it is potentially worthwhile.
    A key point for me is that from an economical perspective…AEM have already committed by sinking a lot of capital into UG access development, so they are already over there:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4654/4654929-6f7e762a3933e58ecb38f6bbcb7f9193.jpg
    So, you can bet they will be drilling the guts out of it….and when they reach the boundary….then what? I don’t know but I’m keen to find out.

In the meantime S2 highlighted plenty of other surface targets that they can focus on....just need to get the EL approved! So, I don't think they are forced to have to go chasing deep extensions of Curie....but its a pretty decent option to have just in case.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.