SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello Kip and festive greetings to you also,I agree that we...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Kip and festive greetings to you also,

I agree that we probably have a years funds in the bank and we can't have a better person than John Prineas handling it, my beef is that we don't need the funds in the banks we need them to work for the company fast to keep us in the throng of exploration boom which has started and will be accelerating markedly in the next 6 to 12 months, especially in WA. I fear we will miss out on procuring enough rigs to carry out the drilling programmes that are in plan.

The company has announced several times that they have a plethora of geophysical anomalies and more are detected on a constant basis, I also suspect these anomalies have been and continue to be evaluated whereby we have a good idea of a dozen of them or so which require immediate drilling, I also imagine that many of them are shallow seated, have been confirmed to contain economic intersections in previous drilling but now require close-spaced pattern drilling programmes to confirm their strike extent shape and size. I would think that part of the metallurgical sampling drilling served in this purpose and may be more such drilling was done and the results are incorporated in the current scoping and JORC studies. In which case I stand correcting and I apologise for jumping into a hypothetical narrative. But like doogs, I think that in the last 24 months we have been jumping from prospect to prospect without closure on any of them at least in non that has been reported.

Again, I apologise if I missed crucial reporting information that led me to these conclusions.
    Cheers Kip, always good to read you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.