SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi there Rotichan,SGQ is absolutely frustrating ATM.We had a...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there Rotichan,

SGQ is absolutely frustrating ATM.

We had a drill rig and sent it away so DHEM could be done and now we haven't got the rig back or so it seems? If that is not frustrating enough, we continue to be waiting on 3 important pieces of information.

1. The metallurigical results from Canada; (surely they have been received by now?)
    2. A Stricklands JORC estimate; (the assays for infill drilling reflected the mineralisation which is already known)
    3. The results of the scoping study for Stricklands.

What is even more frustrating is the company has complex metallurgical results for Investigators carried out by Strategic Elements in Perth (done in a Covid19 environment)(see announcement 14 Sept) yet we don't have the Canadian results for Stricklands.

Even more frustrating is the lack of followup on the Investigators results ...surely a JORC estimate and scoping study should be underway for this deposit?

Even more frustrating is JP's response to Julie18741on 25 Nov that the Canadian results are expected any day now...that was three weeks ago.

Whilst I can accept that the JORC and Scoping results might be released together, I see no reason why the metallurgical results for Stricklands can't be released as soon as received.

Meanwhile the SGQ SP continues to decline and the expected news flow hasn't arrived. In my investing experience, where the delays stack up, the eventual news is generally of the ordinary kind!!!

I guess thats why there is abundant frustration with SGQ ATM

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.