SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Good Morning Kip, Over the relatively short time that you have...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Good Morning Kip,

Over the relatively short time that you have been involved with SGQ compared to other posters and investors, (your words from past posts) you have contributed much to these threads with very logical, enthusiastic, and well-analised narratives, your deliveries do not have to be in-depth for the majority of us to want and enjoy reading. Well done and keep posting.

You are also correct about Russia and Canada being quite the two principal countries hosting deep-seated intrusive Ni, PGM mineralisation, and from what is being revealed from recent sophisticated technically driven exploration, Australia is showing all the signs that our island continent will form a Troika. All the signs are there particularly in the heart, Eastern, and Western parts of the Yilgarn. We are exposing the structures which tap the deep-seated palaeo-magmas which sourced the mafics ultramafics and lavas which carried the metal-laden liquids and gasses to finally deposit them in favorable traps and layers. (sorry for the mouthful but I'm trying to keep it simple)

You are also correct in saying it would be nice to have 30 or 50 Mill in reserves to explore this without fear, because of the nature of these massive intrusives in this EW trending Mt.Alexander structure. John Prineas wants and has to do it conservatively whilst safeguarding the company's structure and control. I don't think anyone can blame him for that. I am sure his approach will change when the Scoping study, Metallurgical and JORC results, give us the confirmation of the value of this field's potential and watch the major investors getting a serious interest in SGQ.

Best wishes to you and yours Kip, big things will happen next year onwards and particularly when COVID 19 is destroyed or fully under control.

Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.