SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

Great announcement and continues to demonstrate it's not just us...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Great announcement and continues to demonstrate it's not just us that believe in Vivagel & SPL.

Positive momentum has returned! Wait for Aspen to launch and deals in NA & Europe - Bang! Oh & Dep Dox trials..

RE this deal, the question everyone wants answered (including me) is the revenue %, but commercially it would be stupid for SPL to announce this. especially whilst in negotiations with other companies in different regions.

key parts for me
    - Mundipharma provides instant distribution access to a complex region of modern and general trade. Mundipharma is a good selection for the regions covered.
    - future upfront payments indicate confidence from Mundipharma
    - minimum quantity stipulated in the contract guarantees a floor in revenue and again indicates confidence (although hard to assume exactly how much without the details)
    - 15 year term, indicates commitment from both parties and I assume gives Mundi confidence to invest in the brand and launch knowing they have this for the long term.
    - Maintaining production / supply of the product is smart from a quality control and IP perspective. Most probably commercially it makes sense, but I do wonder if we will run into capacity constraints at some stage and if this will require future investment. if this occurs, a nice problem to have I suppose.

This is one of many future revenue streams that are becoming more certain by the day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $40.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $12.27K 126.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3994 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 6291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.