NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ann: Nearmap receives indicative proposal, provides FY22 update, page-109

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    People who espouse views like that make me feel that you are likely to be are one of the spivs, shorters or other vipers that operate in the financial marketplace.
    If we want ordirnary people to INVEST longterm their hard earned in Aust businesses, which I feel is for our national good and in our national interest, this sort of comment is the fastest way to drive them away.
    This makes one feel that companies are no longer for investing but are the plaything in a pit of financial vipers as they see "trading" as the only way of making money rather than engaging some serious industry and work.
    No wonder there is a lot of disillusionment and distrust of the financial sector by many 'ordinary people'.
    Call me a jaded boomer if you like, but if that is the way a person who still has some ethical values is starting to feel then this sector is starting to operate with a "greed is good" mentality and "anything goes" as long as it fills their pockets to overflowing.

And for the record, I have been a longterm supporter/investor in Nearmap, having seen what their tech could do in some product could do when I saw some of their sample imagery back around 2005, and took up the opportunity to invest when it became avail through the ASX.
    Yes there have been ups and downs .... but one showed LOYALTY and did not desert when they had hard times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.