ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Noosa Mining & Exploration Investor Conference Presentation, page-120

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9475

I understand all that Harry, and the published figures for year 1 , 2..mining license etc...

I am trying to understand where this statement has come from and what is driving it???

LOI's for an additional app. 1 million tonnes/per annum, of mixed grades"

Remember, this was under the Primary Project Focus category, which means there is an imminent and current drive for these letters of intent.
    And, I was raising this as I have not seen or heard it mentioned before and was wondering whether anyone else had any insight into it?
    Now why state it, in the primary focus category, if it was not true or unattainable?

Maybe ADN is seeking to increase their licensed yearly output and as the license hasn't been granted yet, are amending their request to increase output. The other point is this is ADDITIONAL to the output plan that we have currently. Maybe it is for year 3 onwards....I really don't know.

But something is driving this statement, which has made it one of the primary focus points for the company.... and is a new development, because I have not seen it before and it looked like it was a late addition to the Noosa presentation. Even if we go back a few weeks to the Crux interview, I cant remember it being mentioned there either.

Mixed grades could be the whole spectrum of H, K, HK, ( of varying purities), DSO down to sand.....If the sand was included, which is refuse from the purification/ centrifuge, (and there would be tonnes and tonnes of it,) then this would not be included in the mine output, as it is waste or tailings. Maybe that's where this additional, unplanned output is coming from??

I am just thinking out aloud here, and without directly contacting ADN,really cant offer a confirmed explanation, only theories.

And LOI's arent a purely legally binding contract that you can confidently derisk a business on. However, the fact that they are pursuing these, which could hopefully one day turn into BOA's and at such a massive quantity, is a very interesting twist in the Andromeda journey, and one that could
    have a huge impact on future revenue.

All in my humble opinion of course! Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $143.1K 8.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2279535 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2418400 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 5037801
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.