AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Yes it will be interesting to see who the new holder is.If they...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yes it will be interesting to see who the new holder is.
    If they achieve the $3.70 it will be a nice little return for the time they will hold.

Holders need to remember this is the best Australian lithium find in recent years. Tell me about another Australian lithium find that exceeds this in the last few years.

IMO Chris was always going to sell prior to the vote due to his connection to Gina Rinehart in other business ventures. Simply he would have been breaking the rules and his vote for the scheme would have not been allowed. Check out working in concert.

IMO the person buying would be fairly certain the scheme is going ahead or brain dead, one or the other.
    Chris will not sell out to shaft Gina. They are as thick as thieves.
    Rsource keeps expanding every 3 weeks. Would Gina and SQM pull out when that is happening.

Dec basic resource size 200 mill Feb 260 mill. We await to see what size resource the independent expert uses for their valuation.

Gina and SQM will be accustomed to fluctuations in resource prices. Look at what has happened with iron ore.

Given location, expanding resource, jurisdiction, resource size, purity and density I believe Azure will have a good base price long term. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.