ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I’ve been here for a brief while now ,2019, and don’t have a...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I’ve been here for a brief while now ,2019, and don’t have a huge package of shares, but a comfortable number. Whilst I acknowledge the experience and vision of James Marsh, and Joe’s experience in getting us closer to the mining licence, I am not happy with the status epilepticus of the past 7 months. The board has behaved like rabbits in the headlights, no assertive response to the shorting, no buying on market to support the business proposition, wet rags in leadership. I appreciate that in fact, boxes are being ticked, and am hopeful that the business case will be strengthened with upcoming mining licence followed by DFS. But I believe they have behaved with weakness, and I think it is offensive that with the runs not having been made, that they propose such a reward to their remuneration without those positive achievements. So I have voted down 1,3,4,10 and 11. I will be more than happy to re assess if those positive runs are achieved, but they should withdraw until then. Ticks to the new board member for now for the potential her experience will bring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.11K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13974511 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7810266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.