DNA 8.33% 3.3¢ donaco international limited

I'm never sure what moves dna's sp, but volumes have been VERY...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm never sure what moves dna's sp, but volumes have been VERY low this past week (eg, under 100k on Monday and under 200k Tuesday to Thursday, but Friday volume swelled to 500k, well above the 400k average.

I think the market expects good aristo results and that star vegas is a bit below the $60m guarantee, but it also wants good one off reasons why star vegas didn't top the minimum guarantee, as well as reporting progress on building a pipeline for future growth.

But the real sp savior or killer will be capital management actions NOW. No less than two instos and brokers have directly or indirectly advised/warned/cajolled dna to issue a dividend. The board's Dec15 statement on cap mgt was negligent because they actually had a debt covenant restricting such activity.

In my opinion, cap mgt needs to be only 1cps for the current half with expected div of at least the same in HY17 with usual caveat exceptions. If I was a board member I would also begin a share buyback because dna's sp is cheaper than anything they could find in acquisitions and sp is too low to prudently use issuing shares for such purpose.

Nuf said. Let's see whether the board demonstrates better judgment than in recent past, and whether Lim overdelivers rather than overpromises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $357 10.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 124554 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DNA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.