GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

YilyangaNo need for me to blabber here -- What does surprise me...

1. 150 Posts.
    Yilyanga

No need for me to blabber here --

What does surprise me Yilyanga - is that YOU know all the GOT background -- YET you don't write and tell all the HC Poster's the POSITIVES that are happening --- WHY!!! (We both know the answer hint hint_)

Your'e scaremongering can only last for a while -- By now everybody who has read your posts -- has realised what your'e motives are ABOUT --- BRING DOWN GOT....

You blabber too much raising issues that you raise that an ordinary Investor might have second thoughts -- What you don't raise here is the Positive Truth -- --
    Unlike other poster's here - who are afraid and ask you questions in the hope you give them the right answer -- YOU always provide the Negative -- WELL Done -- that is your'e role --- BUT keep in mind when the day does arrive - Me and You will have this conversation = actually We Won't Be having any conversations as YOu will have no Need then to log back here--

I don't need to TELL You Anything -- all I can tell YOU is that TO's can protest and appeal -- unfortunately the EL's have been granted and WE BOTH KNOW that GOT can start tomorrow if they wanted -- BUT the management is doing it's best to make this work for EVERYBODY --- TIME will SHOW....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.