AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Notice of Register Date (Redstone Offer), page-11

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    There is no reason for FMG to bid yet. Gina isn't getting a bigger share as price above 4.2 cents. FMG will want everyone to think that there isn't going to be an offer from them. When they do make an offer maybe next week people will be happy a higher offer of possible 5.5 cents has come. If they had bid day after Gina then they would get into a bidding war with Gina and higher offers everyday would happen. Shares have drifted from a high of 4.6 to as low at times today 4.3.
    When FMG bid they will want shareholders to think that is the one and final offer they will make. For me I will only sell when required to as believe a consortium with Gina, Twiggy and other shareholders really is the way to get value for AGO - Best if AGO remains listed with Gina and Twiggy help.
    If FMG offers script then the upside of AGO gets diluted with the FMG shareholders. I therefore hope and believe currently likely that FMG will remain listed. Will take a much higher offer to get Gina or Twiggy to sell their share and sure north of 10 cents. I am happy for this to drag on and the benefits later to be realized. My cost price is 3.7 cents so I have nothing to lose by waiting till end of Gina's offer to expire and see what Twiggy ultimately does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.