LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

stephencca, you need to get some sort of grip on reality! The...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    stephencca, you need to get some sort of grip on reality! The company was close to cashflow breakeven but that was before cash receipts fell dramatically last quarter. If we assume that cash receipts don’t improve and take the company at their word (which has never been prudent before) and assume the company can reduce annual costs by around $6m then we are left with a company burning $2m - $3m per quarter (guesstimate - ValueSearch please correct me If I’m way off there). The company has around $9m in cash and $6m in debt ($10m convertible note fully drawn but only $6m repayable in cash) so only $3m net cash. No way anyone would lend them further funds and capital raising unlikely. To put it bluntly LVT has no bargaining position whatsoever and is unlikely to survive another 12 months unassisted, especially with the bumbling idiots currently in charge. Do you want to end up with say $0.07 - $0.10 per share in a takeover (and potentially have script in BTH or something else that might actually go up unlike LVT) or end up with nothing when it goes into administration under the leadership of the current fractard?

And don’t be a child and try the old “you must have ulterior motives” nonsense! Trust me, I don’t and I wish to high hell that I’d never heard of LVT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.