ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - ADN, page-35

1. 18 Posts.
    This looks a good spike trade
    it will never hit 5 cents again not on this mess, I understand a lot of small stock traders with little cash
    in this trying to recoup a poor trade so it looks a spike trade

pumpers caught will ramp this to their last breath
    only needs a half dud Ann and this lot will pump it to the moon , they tried that last Friday at 7pm

worked predicable and fast …. 7 days later today

to look at future u only need to see the past

looks a trading stock now but with may call of no money so no honey well I’ve never seen that in report before
    so daytraders will now run because they are capped by time , u don’t want to hold when they say regal 40 percent reduction in price and raise 5 mil
    it will tank on that news and board has shown no fear to bury shareholders so why stop nuow

they won’t !

if u had information near you would u not even entertain that thought ….

wow I see more performance shares they hand 20 mil out at at time , every few months so no chance u ever see 5 again that’s just delusional

the lower it goes the higher amount of free shares diluted the long term hope team

So more free shares , announcements that says basically can’t raise money so u have been warned of carnage to come … legally so when speeding tickets they can point to that announcement

if day trade crew leave who else is buying
    it’s not investment or hedge funds it’s tanked

they have money at this cap they can control the spreads the market….shareholders can’t it’s penny club and fools who dropped a million… their is shell shock

god bless traders off hc ….!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.