ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Notification regarding unquoted securities - ADN, page-41

1. 18 Posts.

grasping it straws terry 6 race meetings
    pub one race accounts few others
    transport company race three …. That’s a long bow terry
    besides the transport company would be fined useing heavy machinery on dirt roads when part of adn coming good they need roads fixed ….

they walked away from process

no adn sorry in streaky bay this Sunday terry you going soft and trying to pump with boys

it’s embarrassing really, adn and they did made claims of holding billions, so why can’t they support local town on Friday before cup instead hand out z20 million shares to board

I thought town needed adn or adn needed town

its clear a group ( board ) now just bunker down and save every penny for wages

march tick tick ticking away , one of worst asx reports I’ve witnessed one of the very few I’ve seen at 7 pm at night listed , appalling effort for a company that’s raised well over 50 mil dollars over its life

looks like town and adn are miles apart , knowing towns like that , those types love the community life
    you want to stand alone those towns normally drive you out …… the city slickers come to upset the locals

their not wrong on this one , but sorry terry no links in race 3 to adn the transport company does a lot or horse moving , especially rural race meetings, unless the ramp crew claim white clay can make horse manure smell better who knows with this crew

the 5 k holders club need 30 bags and fast
    maybe time adn chases lithium in Timor or Finland

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $52.49K 3.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13370425 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7630495 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.