NOX 4.35% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: Noxopharm Corporate Presentation, page-9

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    My two cents,

Positives were:
    - the presentation itself was much more professional, and the companies message/narrative more crisp and coherent than previously which is important.
    - The R&D rebate provides them a few more months on top of the 9 months before the capital cliff.

Negatives were:

- only a further 3 patients could be confirmed in the DARRT2 study ie cohort 2. This appears all they have recruited in 6 months given cohort 1 was full in December 2021. The expected trial read out referred to at end of presentation was also “safety data” which suggests they’re not expecting any data beyond these early cohorts this year. Whether people can take Veyonda safely at 1200, 1800mg is essentially meaningless and won’t move the SP.
    - There was an emphasis on the language around ionic being investigator led I think to distance them from responsibility for recruitment/progress. If things are going well no need to distance.

I’m still of the view, based on the changes in the trading, a substantial announcement is coming, perhaps early in new financial year. I’m back to slowly accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.003(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $1.703K 24.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67557 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 2547 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.