NWH 1.21% $3.35 nrw holdings limited

Hi ellimb ... you mean more than one entity holding NRW shares?...

1. 18,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3819
    Hi ellimb ...
    you mean more than one entity holding NRW shares?
    I have three - (all with more than one shareholding although - overall- I would have been much better off sticking to The One.)
    There are different weightings and length of ownership in each portfolio and I applied for the maximum in all, so it will be interesting to see what arrives ...

New Shares will be allotted on Wednesday, 8 January 2020 (Allotment Date). Holding statements will be despatched by Thursday, 9 January 2020.

But his post is really because I hope everyone is well out there.
    I am still on holidays at my Albany eyrie but leave tomorrow and am already missing some of my loved ones who are now on their way back to Perth, then in a couple of days go home to smoky Sydney.

..And I should be walking or shopping or cleaning, or doing research into NRW and its sector, or looking at other companies, but I just keep breathing the pure quiet air in this locale, and looking at the ocean, and repeat clicking on Celeste Barber’s facebook page.
    Her call out to the international community on behalf of the NSW fire service has engendered a donation response currently moving through the $33.5 million level.
    https://www.facebook.com/officialcelestebarber/.
    This world is so overwhelming in so many different ways.

The posh retreat on Kangaroo Island my daughter booked us into for my birthday treat last July is now a burnt out shell.
    Daughter and partner went on a tour whilst we were there, and were told the KI koala population was so out of control they had the female koalas on the birth control pill.
    But I just read 25,000 perished in the fires, and for every one now left, 100 are dead
    https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...t/news-story/9a5cbde8e5e4643a93035d12110204e9

In the time it took to write this post, and breathe, and look at the ocean around $500, 000 was added to Celeste’s donation tally, now approaching $34 million.

Again I hope all are well out there.
    To all of you in whom I delight, a special thank you, as always, for for your brightness and goodness.
    The truism life is short and change can be sudden and unexpected, and that it is the brightness and goodness of others that creates the holdfasts is very real to me right now.

..And to bring it back to NRW on a smaller but also very real scale I am reminded of the $5,000 donation made last October by NRW workers at the Altura lithium project in the Pilbara to local emergency crews after they won the NRW group safety award:

https://www.northwesttelegraph.com..../5000-boost-for-emergency-crew-ng-b881355065z
    .. “SES Hedland commander Keith Squibb said it was fantastic to have industry support emergency services.
    Mr Squibb said the donation would be a massive help for the Hedland unit and would go towards upgrading the SES’ operations centre.
    “We’ll upgrade our technology in our operations centre, which will give us a better visualisation of the incident we are managing at the time,” he said.
    “From an information-gathering point-of-view, it makes planning and the operation better, and you have the information there and it is clearly displayed.”

.. “m

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 06/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.040(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $1.526B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.31 $3.37 $3.29 $2.618M 784.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 22724 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 18628 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.