AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

AEV's approach to making progress on their action plan can be a...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    AEV's approach to making progress on their action plan can be a bit frustrating at times, in terms of perceived delays and minimal ASX Ann's. The long wait times between announcements used to have me thinking that nothing was really happening. Now it's certain that they are working hard behind the scenes - a small cap quiet achiever. It appears BC and team have no need to postulate with hopeful/suggestive announcements at what action is intended next - unlike too many other small cap ASX lifestyle hopefuls who aren't strong on making a real footprint as a successful company and competitor.

IMO This team has runs on the board and the skills and business sense to eventually make this grand plan a reality. I think their quiet approach to achieving major steps is somewhat refreshing in the small cap space - they know that they have a valuable resource which is in high demand. No doubt some big players who need phosphate and battery minerals will be watching this story with interest.

Making the 2+ year plan in logical steps to finally achieving a cathode plant in Darwin is no simple task. A huge amount of effort is required on many fronts to achieve milestones.
    My point with the above for newcomers and lt holders is to exercise a lot of patience and be supportive across all platforms (eg Link-din and YT etc) of the whole concept and management team doing the work. This will pay dividends when everything falls into place. 10x when DSO announced?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $63 5.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2637261 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4285594 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.