ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

@aussieslr great informative post mate, your comments regarding...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    @aussieslr great informative post mate, your comments regarding the residential side of things are on point, to be fair there would be a less technical side of things to be met than with the larger scale commercial/muti storey stuff.
    Normally I would assume that the residential stuff that is generally laid is not tested, whereas testing is very normal on the larger commercial applications.

There are 2 types of tests normally carried out, an mPa cylinder crush test and a slump test. For our non conc brothers (and sisters) from other mothers lets understand how concrete is ordered, so we can begin to see how the testing regime is implemented.

So we order concrete to the plant in this manner eg 25/20/80.

Being 25 mPa / 20 mm aggregate size / 80 slump

The agg size is self explanatory and suffice to say we use differing size agg for differing tasks, the slump test is an on site test where we check how far the mix "slumps" under controlled conditions.

The cylinder crack test is probably the most critical test, this is carried out under lab conditions at 7, 14 and 28 days. I did note in a previous post where with addition of HK gives us higher early strength results this can and will mean big leaps fwd to the industry, esp when you combine that with the reduction in bleed water results.

@Rhino1963 mate your post re the difference to the DFS, which in parts stems from the language coming out of HQ and the proven results I would think is spot on. I think a few others would tend to agree that a BOA is not that for away either.
    @bottle agree with your points, going to be an exciting few weeks ahead .

We have really moved on from the early days when a guy I subbied to was asked what the guarantees where from a customer, he replied I give a 3 fold guarantee ; "It'll go hard, It'll go grey, and it won't get stolen!"

Great Sunday Andro's!

Oh @aussieslr - is your handle 7.62mm related?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.