ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Open Briefing Interview , page-16

1. 8,606 Posts.
    There were some very insightful comments mqade in this interviewm.
    I am more enlightened on the 'licensing' model that may get underway in India, for one.
    Then there was mentioned the liklihood of certain understandings to be picking up the ball in the near future...Poland and the like in that Paragraph etc.

I like to see in writing that ours is the only tech that we know of which prevents the re-uptake of water , once processed under our patented BCE method (ramifications of which are that our exclusivity can continue to be enjoyed - out in front of the global pack - our unique and currently a one of its kind in the industry and as such Major Chinese Power Stations are in talks with us...not just the smallish boiler operators)

There's not much point in teaching the forum to suck eggs - there was a lot of brand new info in that interview and it only takes an interested eye to be able to seek out the positives.
    If you look for a negative, you will find it, if that's your prerogative (ie, even a Mercededs...a Porsche has faults, if you seek you will find them, but they remain the best in their class hands down and are not easily replicated).

Stay well all, cheers to ESI, Coldry, Victorian Coldry and all the managements that are rolling this ball - it doesn;t roll on it's own (thankfully, money is the only inertia we have before us and backing only comes with anticip[ated success: something we don't lack, so the money will come in time - not that we need it for much beyond administration considering that we have Tincom at the table with a $400 million interest)

;-)

L

The lines are now open ;-) as I'm not on HC often at the moment.

PS: La Hoya don't have the deal each month, we have the deal to draw on each month, it happens to be that they have the money! Is your cup half chewed or half unchewed LOL?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.573K 524.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23024363 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2777626 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.