FGR 1.69% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

you'd probably be rather surprised to find where i ranked upon...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    you'd probably be rather surprised to find where i ranked upon graduation. intelligent but lazy is a fair comment. if the only thing you glean from some late night boozy ramblings is that it has been shown that sl vein can be purified to the extent that elcora have done then job done. blathering about impurities as if they cant be recitified or calling mgmt science illiterate when clearly this isnt their background isnt exactly helpful. As far as I can tell i probably wouldnt have hit the TU on my post, but folks do as its more a popularity thing. listening to the buzz words you spout, that seem lifted from whatever google search you just performed, and getting narky over the age of some other folks posts, that are probably as relevant or more so than a comparison with a gold miner in south africa, leaves most feeling as if you're just an arrogant prick too impressed with his own intelligence wether that is actually warranted or not. it's not about the content of my posts as much as it simply casts aspersions upon you/your posts. given for the most part the aspersions go unanswered folks will take this as there not being a rebuttal to be mounted. i mean this is hotcopper, the TU process is something you might look at if sociology is your thing, i wouldnt worry too much about it. indeed i find it interesting that this concerns you so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $39.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18.57K 309.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150150 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 270667 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ 8300
Last updated 14.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.