ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Operational Update Phase 3 Acceleration, page-37

1. BKZ
    742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I once had 4 million shares with an average of $0.01. Regret not selling at $0.04+

I sold down to about 1.2 million shares spread in two accounts. 700k shares in one with an average of $0.01 and 500k shares in the other with an average of $0.016.

I have lost 40% with the 500k shares and about 10% with the 700k.

I feel for others who have bought at higher averages. This had so much promise but has been mismanaged and stripped all confidence from the market. I hope Cedric can pull up before he completely decimates any potential with his greedy, deceitful ways.

Corporate governance is needed ASAP. If no one can hold Cedric accountable, we have no chance at making it with his poor management skills - in another company, he would be fed to the wolves.

Onwards and upwards hopefully. I hope he can change his ways - at least for his sake. Surely he can see that he would be a whole lot richer if he stopped playing games and just focused on the day to day production and operation of the company and increase ALL shareholders value including his own. Surely that's where the most significant gains would come from....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.