VEN 0.00% 1.1¢ vintage energy ltd

Ann: Operations Update, page-72

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @Burgess78 thank you for clarifying that mate it helps Regal yes with the sell off I think we all knew that however I don’t have access to shorting positions so that confirms no short play is on! Appreciate that! So we have had 2 companies larger in size Regal and Mitsubishi reduce their holdings if you remember back when Mitsubishi reduced their holding last year a similar scenario happened however for memory the share price got as low as 0.03? ambit pre gas findings and testing etc. I agree there’s money to be made in VEN it reeks of opportunity based on the tenements we have. I personally haven’t seen these levels for a very long time and to be honest they are unjustified only based on Regal sell off in a very swift motion which like Mitsubishi did before, therefore IMO VEN presents a real opportunity for shareholders alike. Personally I’m looking forward to its future! on ward and upward from here. based on what we have been told by the company via its announcements IMO we are really undervalued at this dirt cheap prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $10.28K 998.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1443024 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5105960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.