CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Ore Sorting Test Work to Bolster Optimisation Studies, page-2

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    The studies form part of Critical Resources’ dual-track strategy of delivering resource
    growth in parallel with rapidly advancing the project’s development pathway.

CRR being steered to production whilst development continues. Seems like AC is proving his worth somewhat.

I believe AC and the team should really be focussed on the betterment of the Project and company more than the short-term responses of the SP on the market. I do think they should be buying more but maybe there is a reason why they can't. I do not know the rules regarding these things but when does it become insider trading? Isn't there a window that management can buy in that prevents that sort of thing?

STARK Resources, in partnership with Optimum Sorting, has been engaged to conduct
    direct spodumene ore sorting test-work to separate spodumene from unmineralised
    pegmatite.

It looks like this might be one of the first use cases for Optimum sorting in the Mining sector, at least in partnership with STARK. The Colab component of the website has yet to be finalised.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5770/5770282-157b928e6ef57dd526dbb0da04c33d7b.jpg

Looks interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.023K 113.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8423428 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2155330 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.