OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

SJB, Your research is great, but get off your high horse. I am...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    SJB,

Your research is great, but get off your high horse. I am entitled to my opinion as is Eshmun and as is you are, anyone is. And just because they have a different opinion to you doesn't make it a red herring, you little man.
    I have a majority of my shares held in OGX, it makes no sense, and I can tell you that up front to throw in red herrings.

You say the Anglo JV isn't important, I beg to differ. If the company is throwing millions at drilling and further discovery across tenements that have a 70% ownership of Anglo... ahhh... how is it that the JV isn't relevant??? are you smoking something. Someone asks me, hey man how much do you make? and I say 50 dollars a year... ok, how much do you have to pay back each year in debt? Oh.... ahhh 70%, like 35 dollars a year.... oh... so you only actually make 15 dollars a year? How much does it cost you to survive.... oh 20 dollars a year... oh.... and theres the dilemma. Anglo own so damn much of the rest of the entitlements at 70% that I question how can OGX mine it effectively above cost to mine???!!! let alone spend millions in discovery on it.
    Anglo and the JV not relevant is like saying the grade and amount mined isn't relevant.

the question still stands. Has Jermey Gray still got ownership in any way into Cartesian? Its a valid concern I have.
    I haven't driven a fear campaign about the AISC, what the hell? expressing concern about high AISC costs isn't a fear campaign.... most miners when starting off on low volume have much higher AISC.....period. Economies of scale. Pull your head in SJB. Its a logical concern.

AISC is important.. back a few years ago miners would quote cash costs, as you would know, then come quarterly, would be making massive losses, because their AISC were much higher.... so yes cash is KING! Profitability is king... if I look at some of the top ASX gold miners in terms of quantities like NCM 19 cents yearly dividend (AUD) and a 787 AISC- SLR produces roughly 135,000 OZ at a AISC 1350 and a share price of 38 c..... a share price for OGX of 1 dollar is a LONG LONG LONG LONG way off.... most ASX gold miners with a SP of 1 dollar, once they start producing, need to be doing in excess of 150,000 oz a year. And AISC then becomes KING. Look at BLK.... look at their turn around, look at how fast their SP dropped when the AISC was above gold prices....
    I have a table of 74 ASX gold miners that I keep on my laptop as comparison.

I say again, I have shares in OGX, it is my majority holding. and a recommend BUY on my HC- open your eyes, get off your chair, and drop the ego, we are entitled to our opinions, and just because I am long on OGX, doesn't mean I can't play devils advocate and consider all possible risks, I want to hear the negatives... I don't want to just hear the positives... I have read your comments and your research, thanks. But I also value reading other peoples point of view... its a shame you don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.