OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Pretty much every CR I have seen results in a drop in shareprice...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Pretty much every CR I have seen results in a drop in shareprice in the first week or two, then either a steady decline for months or a rapid jump back up then continue to climb... so i would be surprised if Monday finishes in the green (absent of any further ann)
    Share price has already bounced 20 percent over the last few weeks in expectation of shortly, so any hm3 results will now be viewed in terms of that announcement but also the additional dilution of this CR... so the rise up will continue to be slower with more shares issued ( as even a 1 c change in share price now increases market cap by about 12 million)

I think they need to demonstrate ramp up and give share holders a gauge of gold grades so investors can see if this has been hyped or if grades are above 20g/tonne on volume.

Tungsten, cobalt demand exceeds supply, China controls 80 percent plus of tungsten supply and there is a push globally to increase sources outside of China. Similar with cobalt and the Congo... with electronic vehicle market car and battery manufacturers are wanting to ensure a co stand cobalt supply, with companies like CLQ and AUX owning some big cobalt tenements and at DFS/BFS stages (auz recently signed their whole Sconi ojtpit in townville of cobalt and nickel to SK International)- demand is definitely there but lots of cobalt mines are ramping up and years ahead of where Ogx are. But if ogx was to find a good tungsten or cobalt deposit they could sell that to another miner.
    Just my two cents. Focus on the gold and silver....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.