AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Yes YRR is vevry underpriced - oversold and underbought. Why?I...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    Yes YRR is vevry underpriced - oversold and underbought.

Why?

I have dared to rely on your theories as well (Even before YRR listed), as they do make very good sense, and are realistic - I can now only presume that it is market perception and a complete void of public trust in management, which has lead to the current shareprice, and the almost absent buying patterns which would normally be seen at these exciting times.

All I can say is; This is their last chance to get it right. This week. They have been diluting this vanadium asset from day dot, and all the past spruiking about the "big picture", "the plan" and the "happy days", which we were meant to commence savouring over a year ago (yes, lol), has obviously and sadly boiled down to nothing more than a picture of a Company with numerous, now obviously worthless U-tenements, acquired at the cost of giving away the majority of our vanadium ownership to shareholders of the Pty Ltd (lol, yes) Companies. That is certainly a very big picture for some soon-very lucky beneficiaries of free shares.

We never hear about the U-assets. They have not come close to being proven their massive cost. If the Co would dispose of them, even at no cost, the SP would not even falter, lol.

I want to be objective here, and also give credit to the massive Vanadium potential we see unfolding.

When this does catapult towards a buck, just remember - it should have been double that.

Bring on the new resource, and bring on payday. No more BS pls.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.07K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 22112527 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1873219 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.