TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Outstanding detailed feasibility results, page-34

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Not that i'm at all of the brains trust caliber
    Why manipulation, we saw price action a few weeks ago that looked like manipulation. In hind site looks like people exiting on the delayed DFS.
    I thought preopen would show weakness and it would open lower as I thought it obvious that a CR is incoming. With the strong preopen I took the opportunity to sell over half of what I had here on open(half a cent under that 500K order at 55.
    But I was wrong again and happly got half a cent more than what I expected on open.

It was sprucked a few weeks ago that they had +%300 demand but they are still talking 19000 ton production.
    They now have better recoverys (and some additional cost) but they are still mineing 100K for 19Kwhat.png, I would have thought the number would move a little. Generally the report did not read well to me, and I was not at all surprised that they need a real JORC (Proven Reserves not Indicated) to get funding. Everyone has to answer to someone and arse's have to be covered.
    The sellers here may miss the boat if a rabbit gets pulled re left field partner support. On the flip side I think enough time has past to show funding won't be forthcomeing till they have the JORC ticked for the accountants that are intrested in risk metrics to be comfortable in signing off on the cash.
    I'll wait for the low 40's or news and take the chance of missing out is my thinking for what it is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.