IIQ 7.69% 63.0¢ inoviq ltd

I'm assuming this was in reply to my question? If not, ah well...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    I'm assuming this was in reply to my question?

If not, ah well let me break it down.

Due to the recent uplift of the stock, i'm thinking it has attracted the crazies. I love a good confirmation bias but hey when I see 3 posters say they expect an imminent announcement within 17mins of each other I know straight away its a total load of BS! Come on guys, try and space out your ramps a little more just to keep us guessing. There has been 2 excellent anns not long ago and here you are frothing over a third that we desperately need to fuel spacex for another moon landing? No just chill out for a sec, let the current announcements marinate a little. Had you listened o the AK interview you would know the next ann is most likely due by the end of March (more SubB2m goodness).

I'm a recent investor in this bard boy (pun intended) and the more I read, the more I believe we are onto an absolute winner here. I'm going long. Shoulda coulda dumped at $5.60 and bought back in - nice to know after the fact that the top was $5.60, but at the time know one had a clue so give up the hindsight game, its for mugs.

If you 3 wanna quick buck, suggest you give some BNPLs a go, they seem more up your alley. If there is an ann Monday i'll eat my humble pie but i'm guessing there is not, but who cares. We may be talking billions of dollars within 2 years - TO or PE valuation. I feel BD1 is a sleeping giant.

Shout out to Marketing Man, always a giggle seeing your posts keeping it real.

BS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.045(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $69.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 63.5¢ 58.5¢ $149.7K 242.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 858 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.