PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

It definitely is an interesting appointment and seems to...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    It definitely is an interesting appointment and seems to indicate that all cards are on the table.

After reading the coppo report it got me wondering why PAR had appointed Marco so early on in the process. For instance, why are PAR appointing Marco right now considering that they can't sell or market Zilosul until they get FDA approval in 3-4 years time? The coppo report highlighted his experience negotiating licensing deals, yet we all know Marco is also experienced at building out his own sales and marketing arm. So what significant benefits can we expect Marco to deliver in the short term? i.e. the next two years.

What we also know is Marco does not like to sit around and wait. He is driven to deliver results quickly, specifically revenue growth. Based on Marco's statement, he is excited by the blockbuster potential of Zilosul as a treatment for OA. MPS will probably be more of a side project for Marco IMO, but for someone with his ambition, talent and drive, I would be inclined to think that he will be driven by the potential multi-billion dollar value he is able to pull in from Zilosul, which will be wholly dependent on what his compensation package is.

Since I cannot see Marco wanting to sit around and wait for the next 3-4 years, this leads me to think he will first look to generate value by leveraging the results that already exist or are fully budgeted for. This may include seeking registration next year from regulatory agencies in Australia, Canada, and accelerated approval in the US, then look to sell into those markets himself. When PAR receives full approval in 2025/26, he could then look to sign a massive distribution deal in the US and elsewhere.

If i'm right, then PAR is potentially 4 weeks away from one of the largest short squeezes to ever exist on the ASX.

My views only, not advice, dyor
    Last edited by Zenox: 31/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.