SPL 0.00% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

It’s time to eat my humble pie.congrats to Sarge and Col who got...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It’s time to eat my humble pie.
    congrats to Sarge and Col who got the share price negativity totally right
    the stock has done nothing but fall from a high of 2.50 to 22c in basically one straight line down.
    up until today the news hasn’t been that negative but the sellers have been consistent.
    I would argue that the liquidity event happened today and whoever needed to sell probably did a lot of it today and will complete their balance over the next week or so.
    as far as today announcement is concerned I don’t think it was Spl dep that was at fault.
    I would argue it was Astra Zeneca relative conservativeness in the hematological area that has brought the sudden change of sentiment in that area of oncology.
    AZD0466 was not the only one in that area that was pulled and there were others that were also far more advanced.
    from what I can ascertain don’t be surprised if Spl try and get the AZD0466 for an internal trial because their view would be somewhat different from a therapeutic index guideline especially when it comes to the small lung ca cancer cell category.
    I also agree with Col on the viraleze trial
    if it works the price will fly
    if it doesn’t the price stays stagnate
    fhe share price is actually factoring no success at all to be honest with you.
    it is priced like a start up biotech which is amazing when you consider the IP that Spl have at their disposal.
    I have always stated I am in it for the long haul
    nothing has changed
    except the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.8¢ 9.4¢ $31.6K 324.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97704 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.