WTC 3.35% $95.29 wisetech global limited

It is well considered and timely posts such as from Team12 which...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    It is well considered and timely posts such as from Team12 which keeps me tuned into discussions here on HC. Thanks to posts on this thread I was also able to find the offending report almost immediately trading was suspended. I was also reassured as to some of the claims in that report particularly accounting practices and tbe standing of the software with users. In regard to the latter I had cincluded, based on testimonies on the Wisetech website and extremely low churn that Cargowise is critical for business. My eyes glaze over when it comes to accounting and on Wisetech I have put my faith in Richard's summaries. Perception is the new reality so Richard's response will be crucial in restoring confidence here. All credit to Wisetech for calling an almost ImmedIate suspension of trading and I look forward to a very considered response from management today. I hope they have been workIng harder overnIght than the Commonwealth Bank's software engIneers. My shareholding reflects a very high conviction in WTC so I hope the response holds nothing back. and indeed reinforces prior perceptions as to the fundamentals of this business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$95.29
Change
-3.300(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $31.77B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.80 $97.93 $94.77 $32.08M 335.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 444 $95.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$95.29 650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.