PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

Ann: PEL 37 Joint Venture Votes to Drill Offshore Namibia, page-13

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    nammuldi: "....Tullow will not just walk away which suggest still the project has merit..."

nammuldi: Totally understand your decision to fully selling out of PCL during the last 12 months. As in your case, this would have represented a MIGHTY LOSS - if I had done the same. Perhaps, I shall regret to not have taken the same path as you...

Back to NAMIBIA: Tullow seems ready and willing to go ahead with several drills off-shore sometime next year. I am quite CERTAIN, that the 'coming on board' of the INDIAN lot has increased the chances of those drills happening massively.
    I am also convinced, that TULLOW has seen a LOT of promise in that PCL block as well as in Eco Atlantic's Cooper block. (Exciting seismic data in both cases - IMHO).
    As mentioned in my previous post: IF you are interested in the Namibia potential and want to have cheap exposure with bigger upside, then - JIMHO, of course - investing in EOG.V is the way to go. Time will tell.

Lastly, I do hope for a big success for PCL so that my losses here will be more moderate.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $54.97K 2.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6082131 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 938770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.