ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    nice post williams 11 thank you for that agree 100%. like you i have a lot of shares out of the money and in hindsight believe i have done my dough. i did some research. Wombat777 did a helve of a lot and posted it regularily and we bought the dream after being told the uses and endless demand from people who would buy tommorow if they could. all different prices/ markups from something you just dug up out of the ground uses paint ceramics cosmetics CC HPA concrete water purifcation on and on we all bought it. the salesman was expert new all the markets who wanted what and where and we had heaps of this stuff 100 years supply .sept the MD/saleman told porkies lots of them and the board around him would have known but they were on the gravy train to. lots of punters bought these shares<rose coloured glasses.>and they recommended to friends and family and it all went to to shit. there would be a human cost/lost lives as well we will never know but it does tend to eat away at you. today there was a post by Tangles 2020 well F...me same subject this man has his finger on the ball and somthing else . we should have taken MD words with a grain of salt and let management
    run the show look what happened i would love to hear you and THE PIG comment on this post. i accept i invested my problem ciao brewster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $52.49K 3.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13370425 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7630495 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.