DRO 6.34% $1.93 droneshield limited

What Sir Knight says is almost entirely factual. The time and...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    What Sir Knight says is almost entirely factual. The time and price of entry will influence your thoughts on the stock and management. The reality is that the macro environment for the product has blown up recently which is why revenues have 10X in a couple of years. If you have been on the ride for only a couple of years, I don't see how you could have a go at management outside of performance bonuses. If you have been on the journey since inception, I can see why that person may be disappointed but the market was simply not there. IMO management don't deserve all the credit on the upside as they are riding a wave, but they also don't deserve all the criticism in the past given there was no wave to ride.

Either way I agree with Sir Knight, short term price movements are not the best indicator of value as they can be depressed by a large holder exiting their position or someone intentionally try to suppress. If you focus on financials such as revenue, profitability, assets, debt levels etc the share price will eventually catch up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.