PDI 0.00% 18.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: PFS Update, page-14

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    That 'astute decision' was an 11th hour decision to pivot from a scoping study which would not have met the requirements for an exploitation permit to a PFS. It should have always been a PFS if the companies intention was to submit for an exploitation permit which their own presentations indicate was their intention. So no i don't think it's misleading.

I never said a PFS is a minor desktop study, those are your words. That said it is a document developed by the company and it's consultants. Some stakeholder inputs are required but these are a relatively minor component in the context of the entire document.

The whole just sell position is ridiculous. I hold this stock and have for sometime because i think there is value here and money to be made. That doesn't mean we all shouldn't be critical of management and just pat them on the back for everything they do. It should mean the opposite, that shareholders are holding management to account to earn their salaries and deliver value for holders. The shareprice has risen recently which is great but it still is significantly below where it was a few years ago despite all the 'progress' and the massive increase in gold price. Maybe in hindsight things could have been done differently and we would be sitting on that 30c SP right now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $423.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $75.87K 418.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155679 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 90108 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.