PAA 2.86% 18.0¢ pharmaust limited

Millions and Millions and Millions of 2c pieces ,, yep it was us...

1. 11,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6120
    Millions and Millions and Millions of 2c pieces ,, yep it was us trading the stock that has pulled down the SP...

You understand the fundamentals ,, I'm buying off the SH that are selling low,, I'm the one selling them higher ,, accumulated over a Million as a free carry ... plus loaded to the hilt at 2.5c in the rights issue and backed up the Truck when they were 5 cents... ergo Share Trading... just like the other 20 I trade ,,, ohhh but they gained traction and SP with Positive Scientific Data..

Maybe if PAA Management promoted themselves and hadn't choked on the Elanco deal things would be very very different ?
    Or even had a Sponsor Page here instead of it being utilised by other Biotechs? RAC , RCE LBT have been promoting videos at the top of the PAA page for over a year,,,,

No it must be the Traders.... feel your frustration Shagz.... what could have been "should have been" plus SH pay over a Million $ AUD in Management wages a year for the privilege ,,,,

Here's a good joke , an Irishman and an Aussie go into a bar ,, and the Punch line is "Leiden Data before Christmas"

Squandered first mover advantage on Covid and NO Govt Funding applied for ,,, CEO offshore , so with the Captain overseas SP has deteriorated 70%.... yep that must be the Traders fault ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $87.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.3¢ 17.5¢ $205.5K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55777 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 56756 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.