PWN 12.5% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Placement Raises $4M to Fund Growth Initiatives, page-29

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hi mate,

Appreciate your contributions to this forum and sorry to hear about your disappointment with the CR.

Me trying to put some of the jigsaw puzzle together:

• One point from the CR ANN - "Placement received cornerstone support from strategic US investor, who has agreed to invest
    $2 million to increase the size of existing shareholding and become a substantial shareholder".
    • I'd suggest that the CR (in part and IMO) is a strategic move to help unlock various opportunities and relationships within the US.
    • The August Interview with Sven - Bahay made a point of touching on the US Oil & Gas market and how challenging it was becoming for these companies, and that Parkway were working with a number of big players there.
    • Also, I don't know if it was a slip during the recent interview when Bahay said that these modular plants were being designed and built "imminently".

Sometimes, I'll revisit old ANN's and past interviews because what I didn't fully comprehend back then makes more sense now.
    Also, it's a useful tool to check if the company has strayed from what was mentioned even 2 or 3 years ago.
    IMO, nothing that's been said in interviews or ANN's released has been contradictory.

As the recent news flow has been good, I don't see why it wouldn't continue. The excitement and interest in the company is clearly gaining momentum.
    They've ticked of some major milestones recently whilst working tirelessly to get their technology into the market.

Now and then I remind myself that Bahay's in the driver's seat so he's always going to be a dozen steps ahead of me, so whatever is not clear now will likely be in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $86.73K 9.636M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 95554 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1711302 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.