ADN 5.88% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Placement, page-89

1. 7,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3314
    Hey Pig, long time no "see". Glad to know you have landed yourself a good one here. Just hope you seized the opp to take some off the table recently.

I put ADN on my radar after having done some initial DD. I have to say I was lucky not to have dived in too soon after viewing the interview, which was the day of the scoping study release. Would have snapped my neck with the whip-lash, then been crying in my cereal!

The bottom would have to be declared in at 4.9c.... surely, given all that ADN has going for it? I watched the interview as I said, been reading a few posts and checked out their website. All good from a layperson's pov... not that I have been a good judge of stocks since late last year. However, there does seem to be enough catalysts over the next 6 mths to spur on the SP of this one. Not heard of halloysite-kaolin before which is a good thing I guess in itself.

Thanks for the ever-so-subtle heads-up. I had missed your rather cute avatar pic, Pig! My other two main stocks are doing my head in. Both have issues re negative market sentiment holding them back. The one you are familiar with is slowly killing me with its slow-and-steady mantra, not to mention the negative vibe that hits our forum on a regular basis. So, am more than ready to free up some funds out of my other stock since it wont be going anywhere either for a while. I need a change of scenery and an injection of life into these dried up veins of mine.

So, consider me in for a smallish parcel. Then you can yell "All Aboard"!!!

Cheers - Shell
    Last edited by Shellbell: 16/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $73.87K 4.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 9923610 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 504743 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.