ADN 5.00% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

@spinc your summation of the project type is correct. So I guess...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    @spinc your summation of the project type is correct. So I guess my intention in my response to @Novac was its really all a time issue on site.
    The whole point I was trying to make was everything on site is hired - everthing.
    The labour, site sheds, toilets, large formwork tables, site supervision, WHS officers, cranes, Allimacks etc etc.

During the structural concrete phase, because of the bulk of the formwork, there is little access to carry out tasks, as time progress the concrete gets stronger allowing removal of some/most of the gear to be replaced by single acrow type props.

We now understand that with the addition of varying quantities of HK timing of mPa strengths are improved. So over a course of say an 18 month project, we can begin to pinch time off the program. In the example extrapolated hypothetically but this is a real advantage to where the industry is heading. I have engaged an independent Project Manager to review that project and create a new program and critical path time line utilising varying quantities of HK to the mixes.

@Should Know Better - cheers for your response.
    Probably the biggest issue with off site production is transport, weight, pilots, unloading at site etc etc. Your point is spot on regarding controlled pouring conditions, which I have previously been involved with. The panels are poured on vibrating heated tables, steam cured to produce a great product. But you are limited with max transportation size, weights etc

On site we can better control the positioning of the panel stacks to encompass swing/max lift arcs of generally a 100/200 crane we are using to lift. General point - to reposition a 200 ton crane on site with fly jib extended, say 2-3 hours around $600, not a lot of fun if you are writing the cheque.

Have a good one Andro's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $1.719K 85.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2222567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 440726 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.