ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

@bottle mate thanks for your message and I apologise for not...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    @bottle mate thanks for your message and I apologise for not replying a bit earlier, long day on the screed after a 5 am start just in the office now,paying the boys, cattle dog wants a swim, barra needs seasoning for the barby, subbies are still annoying me and the gestapo wants her bit as well
    I want to say from the get go like the dissection when examining a stock, I am clearly an FA contractor, I do have a bit of knowledge re additives (probably enough to be dangerous) but would like to throw some info in the mix, I might add I read a paper re Kaolin in the mix and to be honest was one of those things were you said to yourself, "what did I just read", not coming from an educational background I struggle with those types of things but will persevere.

So there is a whole menu of additives we can add to the mix accelerators, retardants, oxides, fibre in lieu of reo, HK! etc etc.

They all do differing things, just a point $$ wise on where things may head with our stuff - so for a m3 of 32mPa in Cairns will set you back say $220 give or take - now a m3 of high early strength cement added to that may add around $30. Once you go west or north of these centres factor in a whole bunch more.
    HK additive starting to look really attractive!

Bleed water - 12 November announcement (figure 1)
    I want to specifically make a note regarding bleed water and its implication in the table as noted.
    THIS IS HUGE -it dawned on me this morning at 3 am!
    The implications surrounding the positive results are absolutely enormous.
    So bleed water is common with every bit of concrete placed, that layer of water over the surface as it starts/ tries to go off.
    House slabs no issue it just occurs - but lets move to the big stuff.

Large scale commercial roadworks/mines etc etc have dedicated engineers to monitor this stuff, when concrete is mixed very specific quantities are added per the profile including water, the addition of HK will minimise loss and in turn provide a far more stable mix to work with.

More to follow - cheers bottle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.90K 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 14679959 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 15495976 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.