BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

WRT your comment"Ill follow the smart money".So true.Sometimes I...

1. 485 Posts.
    WRT your comment"Ill follow the smart money".So true.Sometimes I think its so easy to win at this game with pure common sense and with zero consideration of fundamentals and graphs and especially of advice from brokers and their"analysts".As an example,some years ago at the time of the first CT at 0.15 cents i attended a BR meeting at my brokers office where PB gave a talk and 2 representatives of Mcq were present.McQ invested 10mill after a thorough due diligence conducted by their on-site rio office.After I think a year or two they sold out at 85 cents for a cool profit of $50mill!...A fleeting voice within me kept telling me that their move was one I should emulate.Characteristically i did nothing.dont ask why,i don't know,instead i kept badgering my brokers analyst who fed me BS.Mea maxima culpa.Rule no 2 after the one bout following the money i.e. DONT seek advice!!!listen to the voice within.That voice down the track kept asking what will happen in 6 months when duckhead plays out?-I ignore that advice and instead believed the analyst that BDR at the time was perfectly fine on its own without the Duck.... i.e. Lies,damn lies and never ending BS.If id stood on my own 2 feet and followed the inner voice I would have exited long ago with massive profits.I have no one to blame except myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.