PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

As some may remember, I was a very long term holder who sold out...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    As some may remember, I was a very long term holder who sold out post relisting @/about 5c, sustaining a significant loss.
    Since then I haven't posted but have still followed.

Amongst the many self-evident issues raised by today's announcement are two (2) admissions that may resonate with other former holders who raised such issues in the distant past.

" ... the lack of consistent sales by the business from its inception ..."

Regarding the very belated & significantly reduced settlement in China - "Steps will need to be taken to try to repatriate the funds to Australia."

Over many years I've wasted too much time, energy & money being involved with this Company. I intend this to be my final HC post. Additionally I do not intend to participate with the CA. However I wish those well who do proceed with any CA. In my mind any justice will not be measured in amounts of money but rather in the extent to which the facts & persons involved can be exposed. Note the current frequent references to that "legacy". Whilst undoubtedly true it must be of benefit to blame it for nearly everything!

IMHO, future reflections on general "pump & dump" practices on the ASX will probably include a section specifically devoted to PET.

Over & out ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.