FGR 7.84% 4.7¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Preliminary Final Report, page-15

1. 5,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2201
    Some signs here investors are leaving the ship... never good to see. Not even our European (German) Friends had bids at open this morning.

I dont really blame people for selling out but i just checked and this is STILL my top performing stock.. mainly because i have not purchased stock for over 2 years now but despite todays further 5% drop down to 18.5c i am still up 140% ... that is very good... sure its been about 10 years but i am happy. The last year however i have seen stocks go from minus 80% to + 110% and basically i have more faith in other stocks to deliver and specifically MANAGEMENT.

Despite our advantages the cash burn from what seems to be excessive staff and unnecessary given our lack of actual sales has been great resulting in frequent dilutionary events. The Fact W.G Owns Far West Capital who charges us fees adds to the murkiness of who is doing well out of FGR but those 1/4 Million Termination payments when we are making ZERO is a massive flap in the face with a cold fish as that is PURE DILUTION to holders for no advancement to the company.

I never intended to sell here but i am more and more focused on quality management and i like to see words become reality.. and around here that just does not happen, Unfortunately i got my dad to invest here also = i will not hesitate to get him to park his coin elsewhere, i dont want the tax event right now but i am changing sentiment to HELD HOLD and will not consider spending another cent here until i can BELIEVE what i hear come out of the boards mouth.. once bitten, twice shy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.004(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $30.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $16.60K 340.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8412 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 17637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.