PAA 10.3% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Want an argument then you need to change topics Peet . No real...

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    Want an argument then you need to change topics Peet smile.png. No real evidence but get the impression Elanco & Lilly still have a bit of cleaning up to do and there is some sort of external legal stoush going on etc etc. In addition as mentioned previously by others there is a need to be mindful of what is announced / trumpeted to the market on the PAA side that may impact Elancos SP so basically all in all a complex set of circumstances. I am pretty sure though that there are some serious conversations being had. Would not surprise (again absolutely no evidence) if somehow there is consideration for the PAA scientists to continue running almost on a caretaker sort of basis until all the ducks are lined up. No conspiracy theory or wrongdoing suspected but just commercial reality regards timing of a bigger picture. I came in to this for the end game (have bought more but not sold any) and have absolutely no reason to change my position - but good luck to those who have a different position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.020(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $85.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $245.7K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 347692 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 35481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.