S2R 0.00% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Ok mongy, I'll take you seriously for a minute..Thanks for...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Ok mongy, I'll take you seriously for a minute..

Thanks for pointing out that relinquishment report. Old news really and i kinda suspect your critique is an attempt at some slimely form of gaslighting.. that is your signature move in the past, but ill take it at face value for the meantime and assume you have genuine concern and fear at this valuation price/potential for those invested.

So if you think we are overvalued at 84mill break down this assertion into reasoned facts please. Interested to hear how you figure this, if you actually have.

84 million minus cash in the bank, minus the value of trt shares and the other stakes in various forms that we have in companies we made earn in deals with etc, then also account for our nickel assets.

Now add a bit of credit for the fact we have one of Aussies' most successful gold hounds in the form of Mark Creasey backing us and 2 Time winner of prospector of the year.. Mark Bennett leading the charge and hot on the trail, nose to the ground on a tenement that surrounds Australia's most profitable gold mine, with likely extensions onto our land.

All this amongst the backdrop of a pretty tidy share register, a recent cash raise out of the way and a gold price that seems to be trying hard to punch through all time highs.

The size of the price here is disproportionately commensurate with the risk, to the upside, IMO.

Fosterville was pumping out 600000 ounces or so a year at its peak at a very low aisc.. still doing pretty good now.. so if we have any kind of luck in our adjacent and abutting ground, any sane person would have to say that there are relatively low risks and huge upside.. but that's just me.

Now what was it that you were saying about overpriced again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $45.59K 377.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 60665 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 8291 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 75176
Last updated 12.50pm 02/05/2024 ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.