POS 16.7% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Met the Legendary SamBoy (TB) and didn't shake his hand twice......

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Met the Legendary SamBoy  (TB) and didn't shake his hand twice... LOL.

No he wasn't wearing his headband and yes he was wearing a shirt!

Apart from SB's gut feel dreams I am pleasantly surprised and happy to report that his overview of the AGM is surprisingly accurate. Good onya mate for keeping it real ;-)

There was a few little gems surrounding the Abi Rose exploration that has already been discussed however there really wasn't anything said that we do not already know. So no juicy meaty bits to share with you all unfortunately.

The Windarra act continues to be a headache, it will have to go through parliament before it is amended and is somewhat out of POS control apart from continual pressure and badgering. So being a Nickel lease the gold in the tails can not be processed.

There is a lot more exploration required to define Abi Rose, it is a different ore body to Emily Ann and is high in sulphides, great for battery grade. More drilling to the north, an area not previously drilled may uncover a significant resource and they seem to be quietly confident.

They mentioned that once the Silver Swan shaft was re-furbished and safe there would be extra drilling at depth for a lower orebody.

Over all, as Ivan mentioned... Much Ado About Nothing...

Next year... next year it will be all different... I've said that to myself for the past five years but maybe this time...

MC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $20.49K 3.320M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 40024885 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 19233130 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 7487404
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.