ADN 5.56% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

And what u do is lie by omission. 4 times I’ve said it doesn’t...

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    And what u do is lie by omission.

4 times I’ve said it doesn’t matter about Vesco or whoever they’re called. It matters not if they are a competitor or not. The FACT is Ukraine is clearly open for business. whether this particular supplier has a bright white kaolin or not, is irrelevant. the FACT is there is kaolin now being exported from Ukraine to Spain and probably other places in Europe. the FACT is there is bright white kaolin in Ukraine.
    the FACT is said bright white kaolin was previously used with success for decades in exactly the same markets you’re trying for (with the exception of some new zircon replacement thing)
    btw as expensive as zircon is I don’t believe it’s as expensive as with the amount it’s used won’t be as costly as coming from the other side of the planet and all our expensive costs of business here.

but ur splitting hairs on 1 product.

the FACT is the good stuff in Ukraine , the ultra bright white stuff will start flowing if it hasn’t already. why would Ukraine open up its crap stuff but not it’s good stuff. that’s stupid. It’s started or it’s coming tomorrow. Certainly before you’ve built a plant.

so with all the FACTS the remaining fact is it wouldn’t bode well and could hardly be a celebration that Ukraine (the very circumstance that was provided as a reason for potential success) has come back on. that’s a FACT.
    as soon as the bright white starts from Ukraine kaolin from Oz to Europe is dead

Last edited by TheEndTimes: 10/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $11.16K 656.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 12193285 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2970983 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 1985374
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.