ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Presentation at RIU Sydney Resources Roundup, page-141

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1211
    52,000 tonnes a month represents approx 1% of their previous output. Even if they can ramp this to a shipment every month, it’s maybe 12% of their output pre war. Customers have already sourced and secured other supply chains.

I’m certain for a man of all your well learned skills (insert sarcasm here) you’d understand the first fundamental of assessing supply chain risks - have your preferred supplier and alternative sources to mitigate risk. Let’s be real, do you think with the inherent geopolitical risk in the Ukrainian region the Euro market is going to shut down other sources of supply? You’ve once again latched onto one tiny piece of a global jigsaw puzzle and you’ll rattle this on for weeks no doubt - all the while showing everyone where the Mark Twain comment originated from

I’m starting to think you must work for the most unproductive business on the globe. Unless you’re the owner of the place you work, you must have the worst boss in the world - just allowing you to post crap in an online forum all day……

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.